This large garden cloche kit is a good size (tall and narrow shape) for potatoes, capsicum, egg plants, small tomatoes, berries etc. Comes with quality Italian mikroclima cloth to give all year round protection from frost, hail, wind, summer sun, and pesky animals and a lot of bugs. You can easily work inside this cloche without removing the cloth from the hoops, just slide the netting clips up with cloth attached and work inside the cloche from the end or the sides. (Remove one of the end anchor pins first)
The Italian Mikroclima cloth protects against frost , heavy rain, hail, wind, hot summer sun, and white butterfly (if fastened down securely on ground level). Yet its permeable to air and water to produce the ideal growing environment and extend the growing season. No need to take this cloth off during the hot day time if you choose. If really hot, slide cloth up a little on the side to get more air circulation.
Cloth size is 3m wide x 6.5 length and the 3 hoops are 550-1400 (adjustable width) x 1450mm high x 6mm diameter wire, gives room to protect and grow many big crops (allow 200-300mm for insertion into soil) This cloche tunnel covers a 4 metre length row easily.
You may like to purchase one more mammoth cloche hoop to make this tunnel a little longer, (with the length of cloth supplied you can easily get a longer tunnel)
The kit comes with
- Locking end pins x 2 (to hold the cloth and hoops taut at the ends)
- Ascot cloche net clips x 15.
- 3 x Hoops 1.m width (can stretch or squeeze to adjust width) x 1.4m height - made of galvanised steel. Easy to use, just push into the garden soil and cover hoops with the mikroclima cloth, and pin down the ends.
- 3 x 6.5 metre Mikcroclima cloth
- Instruction sheet
Cloche Kit Mammoth - Mikcroclima
- Brand: Ascot wire & steel products
- Product Code: CKMAM
- Availability: In Stock