ANOTHER ASCOT INNOVATION
Easiest to use Rose and General Standard stake . This stake holds the stem/trunk very securely. Looks so stylish and elegant, especially in a pot. If you like attention to detail, and style, this is the right stake to use for any standard.
So easy to use, no hammering, no tools required, with an easy clip system that will last the life of the Standard.
This stake will fit 70cm - 80cm tall stem/trunks. (measuring from the soil level to the start of the plant head) Fits up to 40mm diameter stems. Silver finish - rust free gallvanised steel.
Sturdy galvanised steel that requires no tools and can be reused over and over again.
- Plant Standard in garden or large, deep pot.
- Position stake close to stem/trunk and push into soil/potting mix using foot peg.
- Release clip on one steel leg. Fit foam (supplied) around stem/trunk, and fasten clip back onto both legs, and slide up to top of stake to hold firmly.
- Mulch around base if you would like to hide the steel foot peg.
Standard Support 70cm Stem height-Silver
- Brand: Ascot Garden Stakes
- Product Code: SS70
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: standard support